Monday, August 25, 2014

Pineapple Project

Long time no blog. I have spent far too much time putting my attention on the non-creative jobs in my life. Time to get back to this blog!

Some people do Yoga, or jog, or meditate - and I do love all three of these stress relievers. But when I play with my pineapples and coloured fabrics - I completely de-stress!
Just thought I'd share.  I'm into colour and fun. So maybe that could be it.

Today I have included a few photos from my fabric collection. 
Hopefully the photos of the actual fabric will give others a better feel for what the colours really look like and a couple of projects too.

First up is my Pineapple Royal Blue.  
See Here to buy:  http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/2810396

I’ve placed a 8.4fl.oz (250ml) handpump cream to give you an idea of the size of the pineapples.



Each pineapple from tip of the spike to the base of the pineapple is 11.5cm or 4 & a bit (17/32) inches long or 4cm (1 & a bit (37/64) inches wide)

The blue is a real royal blue colour.



Next is the Hot Pink Pineapple.
Which I will rename a sort of vintage dusty pink.
Its  not really a hot pink as such. Even though it 'looks' hot pink in the image with the L'Occitane hand cream (very nice creamy, moisturising and not sticky, hand cream I must say :) )

See here to buy: http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/2810386









And the image above shows you the difference in my pineapple sizes.
The turquoisey, greeeeeeeny, blueeeeey, mini pineapples were the from the first batch I put out.
Titled : Pineapple Mania Vintage.

See here to buy:  http://www.spoonflower.com/designs/924841






Oh, and here is where you can buy all these groovy pineapples from. In case I haven't mentioned it already too many times above.

http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/2301893

Please do drop me a line!  I'd love to hear from you.

Really, honestly truly - Any questions.  Or just a chat.
This is my hobby and I'm having fun with it.

Lilly xx






No comments:

Post a Comment